View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #187 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
Ya I would have wanted the silver one since my car is silver and would have liked it all to match. But I’m happy it’s the Oem one with the Si stamp in the front. I have had covers in the past but never a really good quality one. All bought from Auto part stores that where universal for body types. I only put on the cover after a wash. On occasion like you stated with very light dust. It was mainly bought to cover up so others can’t really see it/ salvage some car washes and to mainly stop the sun from beating up on the paint during the summer time. Might just leave it on though in light rain since the manual for the car cover states it’s ok. As far as the exhaust, back in the day let’s just say something melted.
In terms of OEM covers, Honda has some of the best I have seen since they use the high end Kimberly Clark covers which have a very breathable material.

They are water resistant so light rain and morning dew are normally prevented but if you know it's going to rain hard you should just remove it.

I too use it so the sun doesn't beat down on my car and I have several cats and skunks in my area so they like to piss on my front bunper

Enjoy the cover and if you need any tips on washing it let me know
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote