View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #81 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
ruh roh-hubby doing a tune up on the Civic. Oil plug was in so tight that he crack the oil pan. now he's pizzed because Tire Discounters has been doing it and they obviously put it too tight the last time. Nnow he has to locate somebody to help him in case everything else is locked up tight too....just dripping oil right now.

Looks like Harry just became No. 1 son!
oh noez. that sucks. my honda dealer did my 09 Fit's oil change last Fall during a 40K service (i threw the car in there cause i dont care), i went to do the oil change about a month ago and holy frikken hell, super tight plug, super bottomed out oil filter. the filter's paint was cracked and rusting. i noticed they over filled the oil last Fall, but wow, they completely screwed up the oil change.

too bad honda's are reliable and it still runs perfect. oh wait