View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #487 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I did not get the TPMS sensors with mine. If it is like other manufacturers (ie Toyota) then you have to take the car into the dealer for them to program the TPMS sensors into the ecu with their codes. If you can find anywhere else that can do it would be cheaper. The dealer will rape you. Toyota charged me $100 to mount the new wheels and program the TPMS...they were already balanced.

For the record I hate TPMS. Another POS electronic I do not need. How lazy do you have to be not to check your tire pressure every so often? That is a rhetorical question.