View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Since nobody seems to know what's wrong, here's what I would try if it were happening to me:

1) Read through the Owner's Manual and make sure I'm pushing the right buttons and turning the right knobs. The HVAC controls in the Z aren't exactly intuitive.

2) Search for a reset procedure for the HVAC. Usually some "weird" combination of holding switches, cycling power, &c. This should put everything back to factory defaults. Edit: May not exist.

3) Kill the power to the HVAC controls for a few minutes to reset it. May require disconnecting the battery and resetting the ECM, BCM, etc.

4) Take it to a dealer.
Thanks Southark I'm probably going to take it to the dealership. On my way back from work it didn't do that but there was a weird smell a few miles after I left my job all the way until I got home. I'm going to call them to see when can I take the car.
6MT-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote