View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending reps out to Fortune Auto

Bought a set of Fortune 500 coilovers from a member here a few months back. When received they didn't have a brake bracket on the front coilover, looking thru posts most people used a zip tie to hold their brake line if the coilovers didn't come with one mounted,
sorry I just can't do that and was half tempted to make my own bracket.

Step up to recent and a member posted about his Fortune coilovers and posted pics with a brake line bracket mounted on the fronts, called Fortune and talked to Chris about 2 weeks ago, he stated they now have brackets mounted but our currently out of stock, get a call on Tuesday saying they have them and will send me a set out free of charge. Today I get a Fed Ex delivery with brackets and am quite a happy old fart...

Kudos to Chris/Fortune Auto for their customer service, just wanted to let the group here know that customer service does still exists!!!!
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote