View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #9949 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hahahahhaa!!! Hey sist!!! i hope everything its ok well my girl likes a lot the cars and i think it was my fault lol!!! she owns a 2005 Subaru Impreza and she buyt because when i meet her i have my STi lol!!! now she want to start running in some track times events with the Suby hahaha!!! well i know if you meet her you two are going to be best friends hahaha!!

The other reason that i think that she wants to see that movie its because the guy of the Thor movie appears on it

Anyways the movie have to be good
Ohhhhh! the Thor guy i sin the movie!! ruh roh Scooby! I def need to see it now!!
LOL on your girl on teh track!! Go girl go!! Subies are fast too!!