View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
RedZed34
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z SR Sport Pkg
RedZed34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrg37s View Post
Looks great man.. Glad to hear you got your headlight situation all settled!!! I bet your glad to finally have her back on the road.
Thanks man! Oh yeah, was so nice to take it for a spin again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Thanks for the link! I'm glad everything worked out for you bro. Your car is exactly what I want mine to look like, Swifts,TE37, RE-11 and a simple lip kit

Jw why you decided to go back to chrome on the head lights?any close shot of the STi lenses?
Np and thanks man! Im glad everything is finally finished too. I went back to stock chrome housings because I really only wanted black chrome, but no shops offer that as a finish. It's too hard to do. I could of went with solid black, but its just too dark for my taste. The black chrome would have been perfect though. (damn Raul)

... I'll see if I can snap a good pic of the lens tmrw. They are amazing at night though. The output is better and the coloration is so sick!
Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust | Blacked Out Rear Valance | Illuminated Kick Panels | 20% Tints | Volk TE37SL Wheels 19x9.5" +22 / 19x10.5" +12 | Bridgestone RE-11s | Swift Spec-R Springs | SPL Rear Camber Arms | Stillen Splitter | Tarmac Sports Side Blades
RedZed34 is offline   Reply With Quote