View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Here is another pic for you Mike

Wow, the intake sounds really, really good!

Digging the sideskirts in the white car, that would look really good with your Type-C's that you have planned

Any change in MPG? I just have the drop-in K&N filter and I might have to think about getting a real intake after how good yours sounds
thanks again for the pics wais, and yes as a matter of fact there has been a change in MPG, along with a gain of around 8whp i now average around 2mpg better than with the stock intake so am now consistently getting around 43 to 44mpg on the highway and now looking at the color of the car in your latest pic i can now say i chose the right name lol...i had no idea how blue the car looks in certain light until this pic
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote