View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #47 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@FontanaNissan View Post
Who do i gotta yell at for ya?

Scott
... Hmmmmm... Dominic is the service advisor, Chris is the tech doing the work, and the valve head that was ordered... Right part number... Wrong part... Lol...
Sooooooo... Nissan Corporate?

Or just give me a load of free crap, that always works well!
I need 2 keys for the damn locking lugs that are on the car.
I need tires installed
I need my brake fluid replaced (install SS brake lines too)

And um... That's it for now, lol

( Click to show/hide )
In all honesty, Dominic and Chris have been great, the hold up I guess was getting the valve head in, and getting the correct replacement. I wish someone checked it on arrival, but shít happens I guess.

And not to be the ŕsshole, how did replacement 2 take 2 days to get in, but the first one took about 2 weeks? I expected a week or two, I just don't get how a second one was sourced so quickly