View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #255 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
No, I sleep all day. I didn't watch them, but multiple dealerships collaborated. Both gtr techs in the area made it their pet project and measured everything with tq wrenches and micrometers and feelers. I was told. Did they lie? Possible, but I did not detect it.

Nissan is cutting me a check for the pads and rotors.
At freeway speeds I am now getting some wheel shake, although minor, I can see the wheel dance from gentle 70mph stops. That is how it began last time. I'm done.

Dealer will turn the rotors on their dime when its an issue and ill trade out of the piece of **** in another 10k miles or so when the '15 brz drops.

Oh, Nissan slashed msrp of the 2014 touring models by over $2500. Thanks Nissan. Your piece of **** is now devalued from multiple angles.

First and last Nissan. Ever. **** this noise, I've got much more fun things to burn my time and money on. It is an expensive lesson in how shitty Nissan is about retaining value, though.
What I can not believe is that it has been an entire year for you dealing with brakes. And it sounds like it still needs to be fixed.

You seem unlucky when it comes to cars.

Good luck from here on out.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote