View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #2935 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

id like to share a funny story with all of you...

i ask my other half to look at my rims when they were on my z mounted already... she comes out and looks at my z.... and i am also looking at my z... then she goes... "why are there so much scratches" i was like what where?? i immediately run up to the rays rims and im tryna find the scratches... then i look over my shoulder and ask what scratches are you pointing at? she then points at the G37 stocks that are on the ground and says there and over here.. there is alot of it.... THEN she says its not that noticeable you did a great job painting them.... then i tell her what are you talking about? those arent my rims.. the rims i painted are ON my z

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote