View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #2929 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

well a lil update... i got me a set of stock rays for the 370z.... i went ahead and joined the bandwagon on plasti dip lol... heres some pics...

i went with a gunmetal color using the metalizer... pretty neat stuff.... i really like how they came out i actually think i like how my z look now over when i had my volks.... these should suit my z until i can save up for my permanent wheels....

update on my interior... i installed the 40th console.. and dear god... i fell in love with that red stitching... and i figured a way to go about my seat dilemma.... imma get black stitch chairs so it will look like there is to trim stitching on the seats... my buddy showed me some central 20 chairs... MAD JDM... i think i will get those instead and the price is actually pretty friendly and they are leather

update on my mirrors and TS fog lamp.. theyll be shipped tomorrow and should be here in a week...

almost forgot... my z is super dirty in the pics because they just finished reclearing my varis hood... nothing was wrong with it but i always reclear my cf so theyll last long... just a habit...

and finally jdmphassis sent me some stickers that im very proud to put on my z...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote