View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #73 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
I'm 22 and from Georgia. I, nor does anyone else I know, type like that. Look when you type like a middle schooler, it makes people not want to help. It takes but 5 seconds to type correctly and fix mistakes!
I was 22 when I order my Z and I turnded 23 when I had to pick it up. My grammar isn't perfect either but there comes a point in your life that you have to stop typing like if you are in high school.

On another note, having your Z hit, I would definately contact the insurance. When a truck hit me on my Z the guy asked me if I wanted to talk to his boss. I told him that I'm calling the cops and my insurance immediately. Thats the best way to do it, especially with our cars. Good luck fixing your car. And don't take things too personal, like you said is only an online forum with a community of helpful individuals with little to a lot of experience in different stuff.

Last edited by 6MT-Z34; 09-24-2013 at 08:36 PM.