View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #90 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
lol titanium bolts? thats retarded. I know ive never said that. I can see your just exaggerating, but still. if "i think" or "maybe" or "i bet" came along with those statements you need to work on how to read things in the context in which they are meant to be understood. seems what we have is a lack of understood communication. ive most defiantly never stated that the JDM nismo came with all titanium bolts lol. and READ DIP5HIT, i was ASKING if the nismo had different ratios you stupid mother fuXer, not stating. learn to read before you insult.

and stop acting like such a tough guy behind a keyboard, dumb twat. drive by manassas park and I will teach you some god damned manners.
You can edit your posts all you want to change the wording but most of it has been quoted already. I have not give you one insult, I have simply stated you are wrong on your information and should read more.

Well, I would love to make the trip but have a wedding to plan and other expenses. Not really worth my time to visit a kid, I might get in trouble.