View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
sorry to tell you, but Nissan followed the same path as Honda when it came to where the car is assembled...all drivetrain components are still made in Japan for the Note, but the rest of the car is assembled in aguascalientes mexico. that aside i have over 5000 miles on the car now with not a single problem and no rattles, very solid build quality considering where the car is assembled. also i think Nissan in mexico uses a different paint mix as in that same 5000 miles i have yet to see one chip in the paint on this car compared with my Z which suffered paint chips within the first few weeks of ownership.
sounds good!

huh, my z only has 3-4 chips over the course of 4yrs ownership, so im not too worried about the paint. will clearbra the front bumper on all future cars i buy anyway.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote