View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
That's pretty good completion time. I assume that's not rushing through every mission and doing some side stuff?

I'm patiently waiting for GTA Online to be open.

Anyone have feedback on the LCN stock exchange. Some people report it can be influenced via violent acts against competitor companies.

I think I beat the story with 61% complete. I havent done all the "?" missions im doing that now. my brother completed it in 29 hrs. I dont feel I rushed but i went from main story mission to main story mission with out too much sidetracking. I felt the combat was a little easy just because you could have all the weapons at one time.. I mean the assault shotgun is mostly all you need as its way powerful.

but yea I did some random stuff like trying to steal the jet fighter and different messing around that added to it. but I think it ended up being about 10 hrs split evenly across all 3 characters to finish the story part

just a quick tip for those who are getting close to the end.. the ending has 3 different choices you can make with 3 different outcomes.. you will be mad if you dont choose the 3rd option trust me. you can make a save slot and go back and get the other endings but the other 2 dont feel like the "real" ending

Last edited by MC; 09-24-2013 at 04:22 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote