View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
zealot- sorry, i cant watch youtube at work...

btw, where are these Note's made? my 09 FitSport is getting kinda old and planning to replace the car next year. i want to get my wife the new accord sedan , but she wants a hatch again. And the '14 Fits are going to be made in mexico (currently made in Japan) so im not sure i want to buy the first model year...

the only other choice is the impreza hatch (i think the '14-'15's are made in japan), but subaru dealers in my area have been a pita. wife can't drive MT so cvt is fine.
sorry to tell you, but Nissan followed the same path as Honda when it came to where the car is assembled...all drivetrain components are still made in Japan for the Note, but the rest of the car is assembled in aguascalientes mexico. that aside i have over 5000 miles on the car now with not a single problem and no rattles, very solid build quality considering where the car is assembled. also i think Nissan in mexico uses a different paint mix as in that same 5000 miles i have yet to see one chip in the paint on this car compared with my Z which suffered paint chips within the first few weeks of ownership.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote