View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #84 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
uh..... all I can say is go see a JDM nismo for your damn self. they do get nav, they do get leather, they do get a rear wiper, they do get a different LSD, they do get frame braces, so....... what? you must be telling me what I saw while I was there, they have had MOST of those options since 09. god damnit I wish I had pics to shove in your face. Believe what you want, dont care. Im out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
To help you out a bit since you are so beyond understanding what you are talking about. You can buy a different LSD sold by Nismo Japan: NISMO ????????? 2013

The options you can get in Japan we do not get are as follow:
-Navigation
-Leather
-Extra damper & support
-Potenza RE-11

Everything else you are referring to is sold by Nismo Japan and can be bought here if you want.
Holy mother of all that is wrong...read what I wrote a few posts ago.
And again, refer to my facepalm picture of how epic your failure has been today.