View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #82 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
lol again with insults. funny how anonymity can give people a big head. pretty tough keyboard boxing there lol. dont mix "anger" with lack of caring. But I will be the bigger man here and walk off, I can see when im being wolf packed by like minded people. enjoy your sport, i will enjoy my nismo end of story. d bag.
Come to Houston and ask anyone one here with a Z, that knows me, what I say about the Nismo. That is a poor value for your invested money and you would be better off spending money elsewhere. Does not mean I dislike the kit or other options, heck I am picking up the Nismo body kit piece by piece. All brand new for half the cost of what you pay for it by buying it off the showroom floor.