View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #81 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
guess u didnt read dreamer. I mentioned every single one of those options. As ive actually been to japan and seen it with my own eyes, but im sure your good with google. so I guess I know what im talking about. thanks for filling me in on what I already said though. cool story bro. I was trying to avoid insults, unlike you, and just leave it at "cant we just all have 370z's and STFU" but you went there. loss of respect, have a pathetic day.
You mentioned what?
How everything you have posted and keep editing is still wrong. How 33k v 43k does not equal a 5k difference and it is possible to build a cheaper "Nismo." Or how about I have clearly shown you everything you keep talking about that Japan gets on its Nismo that are different is false.

I don't seem to get what you are saying. You are upset that a few people have shown you that your "invested" amount of money was actually a poor value for your dollar.