View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
MikeUCFL
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z Mag Blk 6MT
MikeUCFL is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info guys. My Z is at Nissan right now getting looked at, got a Versa loaner (woo!). I'll inform you guys what the outcome is.

Also a side note, I was annoyed that my car was not tested properly after they said it was fixed, but I let it slide (don't want to mention there is a gas station next door). The service writer is a pretty cool guy, everyone else there seems really nice, so I figured I'd give them a second chance. Now.. I'm not too sure about the guy working on my car. Yesterday I realized that one of the interior panels that they pulled off has a nice outward dent in it. I'm assuming they pushed too hard when a clip was off center. Also I had an issue with my passenger door lock making a really annoying screeching noise when unlocking. They said they fixed it, but nope! Still does it. Just seems all around that the guy working on my car wasn't very respectful.

Last edited by MikeUCFL; 09-24-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: wording
MikeUCFL is offline   Reply With Quote