Thread: Fog Replacement
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedlebug View Post
So, can you tell us exactly what is covering the "true" red lens?

On the Z's I've seen, it is solid black (like there's a coverplate on it) instead of the bright/reflective red that is shown in all the JDM/Euro pics.
Mine is red, but it is really dark red, looks like it was tinted, like a dark red wine bottle. Definitely a lot darker then the ones in the JDM pics. Probably would need to replace the lens cover with the bright red one, unless you just wanted a dim glowing effect. That might actually look good. I know the ones on my Mini Cooper are super bright, if there is a car behind me when there on, they usually change lanes. LOL. I really only put those on in the rain, and of course fog, but we don't get a lot of that here in Ca. :-)

Braden
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote