View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #43 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
LOL! Hardly, I'm just tired of the ridiculous whining from a lack of simple common sense.

The Golden Rule - someone hits your car, take pictures, exchange info and involve the cops. PERIOD.

What possible incentive does someone have to follow-up on helping you after you agree to skirting the proper procedures when they hit your car?

Kill or be killed.
It's been my experience that those that don't want to go through the insurance company, have no insurance. I'm with Chuck, you hit me, I'm taking pictures, getting information and calling the cops. And oh yeah, I'm getting diminished value. I think the ONLY way I'd not go through insurance is if the person that hit me handed me a large amount (north of $10k) in cash.