View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Here's a nice concours last month in CT check this

Fairfield County Concours d'Elegance - Photo Gallery

There were some very historic race cars there ( bunch of old Bridgehampton winners including Bob Sharp/Paul Newman Datsun Z, and if you go to pic 32 in the Nutmeg Tour you'll see people ogling a 370Z at the dealership I visited for the test drive I took that sealed my fate with the Z.

I helped my cousin Carlos who runs SoloMoto in Greenwich, CT show two bikes at the concours owned by a wealthy customer. We showed a new Ducati Desmosedici and a are Honda NR750 Oval-Piston bike, combined value $148,000.00!

Here are a few pics I took:

Bob Sharp Racing 260Z. Ahhh....sidedraft carbs............

Peter Revson drove this Can-Am racer

Spectators brought nice candy too

For the Ducatisti on the370z.com

V12 Caddy from the glory days

No caption needed, wow

Jaguar - look at the burled-wood dash aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Carlos with 2nd-Best-In-Show Honda NR750 Oval-Piston

Kid in the photo asked if he could sit on it. I told hi if his old man gives me $72000 no problem, and the kid left. LMAO

MotoGP for the street, 100% Carbon Fiber bodywork

Brasswork

The snake is the horn

Craftsmanship, old school style

My favorite Ferrari, the California Spyder

Flawless Best in Show winner

Always draws a crowd after all these years

Last edited by 370Zsteve; 10-24-2009 at 02:34 PM.
370Zsteve is offline   Reply With Quote