View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
mattkim85
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34, 08 AP2
mattkim85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Okay I don't own a Z but owned a AP2 for a year and have test driven many 350s over the years and two 370s so I'll try to make it short.

IMO the 370 is everything the 350 should have been. The car blends the best of 350 and s2000 characteristics.

Both 370 and s2000 are an acquired taste. The S is light and nimble and the 370 isn't really far from that. 370 has better grip with a lot more to offer (safer, creature comforts and torque!)

I fell out of love with the s2000 because the motor is just unacceptable. Sorry amount of grunt. This isn't 400hp of Italian topend, it's 240hp with not enough torque.

OP.. Is this you? S2KI - S2000 Forums -> coming from a 370Z

^ yea that is me lol

Guess im not used to having a car that is so "masculine" i guess you guys would say?

I do know how to drive but just dont know how to take a Powerful RWD ,like the Z, to the limit. So basically i dont enjoy it as much as i could. Well saying that i enjoyed my rsx more than my 370z was a little extreme. I knew the limit of a FWD car and running up the revs to hear vtec kicking in was just a blast. I mean come on. Who wouldnt enjoy a car that could rev like that. But then I didnt like FWD wheel hop and understeer(Honestly, torque was not a big thing for me). so basically i guess for me it comes down to a S2k dont you guys think?

The Z has a little over 2 years to get paid off and the S would be payed off in 3. So Im thinking either keep both or just keep the S.

I might be spitting out my thoughts on the wrong forum but you guys here are a lot more mature than the other sites and wanted some good ol' advice.