View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:47 AM   #6241 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburke26 View Post
Yeah i was impressed as well with the Deep Wheel Cleaner. It definitely has a potent smell. I will have to give the Super VRT a shot.
I definitely recommend it Being a newer car, you may not notice quite the difference upon first use that I did, but regular use will help keep the trim looking like new for years to come.

I also had a chance to try out the Adam's Carpet Cleaner. It worked great on the seats and the door panel inserts. I need to get a carpet brush though; although it worked, using my fingers to agitate wasn't ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Sounds good Jar. To bad Adam's is still on my banned company list.
Yeah, I know It sucks they didn't take care of you; they're missing out on a great customer. At least you have other high quality products out there to choose from I've been able to get most of my products from them on sale/clearance at good pricing, plus I like supporting a forum sponsor. If you get the chance to use their product(s) without giving them any of your money, I recommend you try it

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |