View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #32 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Minsu, I think the problem you're beginning to run into here is a backlash against your repeated pattern of behavior. For more than a year, you have come to us asking for our advice on numerous issues. We have all gone out of our way to try to help you out. But each time we offer advice, you give us reason after reason why it's going to be different for you. Remember the whole car buying ordeal? How many deals did we try to talk you out of? Eventually, when you did what we recommended and wait patiently until the right deal came along, didn't you end up in a better place than you would have been had you done it your way?

This accident thing is the same issue. You ask for advice. You don't take it. Then you come back in here telling us "It blew up in my face. What do I do now?" Eventually people are going to tire of giving advice (upon your request, mind you) that goes unheeded, and then being asked to help deal with the fallout when it goes wrong like we said it would.

Please don't take this the wrong way. We all want you to get your car fixed, and get things figured out. You're still fairly young, and seemingly very green. That's not a bad thing in itself. We've all been that guy at a point in our lives. If someone says they haven't, they're lying. You'll eventually get it. The question you have to ask yourself is would you rather learn from your own mistakes, or someone else's?