View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #109 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
hmmmmm after looking at mine and Krzykanuk's numbers....something aint right????
lots of the dates do not match, look at the other build numbers......

they do not necessarily send out the car or mark it as complete until it is 100% done. just like my # and 40thz's #

I have done work in many car plants as a contractor and can tell you they have various staging areas where the car could have sat for a while for minor repair before being put "on the shelf" which is actually out in a huge parking lot

stage areas could be for anything from minor body work/blemish repair to something was making a noise during the testing and they are just checking torques and alignment or electrical among other things.