View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #1367 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
My wife and I are planning on going, fast pass is almost a must. Otherwise you wait in line for 3 hours at each house.
Frequent Fear Plus Express is the way to go. I know Melanie would love to go with you guys. I must warn you though, she's the type who takes off sprinting at the sound of chainsaws.

On a side note, she loves her headlights since you restored them. Mine are looking pretty bad and may need to be done soon. Just trying to get the car ready for the Nismo Performance Academy!!

GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote