View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

I posted this in Pint's Complaining Corner, but wanted to dump it here for good measure as the title seems more appropriate to its content.

Someone said this earlier, but implementing Captcha will take care of it. I'm not sure how big the LOE is for the forum to do, though. Captcha is a common API that should be fairly straight-forward to implement if they provide the proper documentation. I don't know if it's open source or comes with a price. So it's up to AK if he's willing to do it.

IMO if it costs money, I'm sure a proprietary solution can be developed and used instead of Captcha.