View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambomn View Post
Daflabear, thanks for the input and glad to hear that you got a good deal at Wallace Nissan. If you don't mind, can I ask if you paid near invoice for your car and if there was a dealer processing/document fee added? Also, if you have a contact person at Wallace, please PM the details so that I can email my request. Wallace Nissan is about 90 miles from me so it's doable provided I get a good deal on my order.

The plan is to contact three area dealers and see which one has the best deal for a factory order. I will be moving to a house with a garage in December so I actually prefer to wait until then to receive the car (don't really want to park it in the street now with all the rain here in Miami).
I called a couple Nissans and found one with the exact 2013 Nismo I was looking for already on its way to the states. I also got a good deal on it so it was worth waiting 1.5-2 months. Normal delivery will be 3 months or so from order but you would be better off to drive a couple hours to a Nissan that has one in stock or will be on its way in.

They ship right into FL jacksonville so you may be able to see if a dealer can snag one from another dealer before it ships out.