View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

meh, I guess your right. fair enough, it is still just an opinion after all right? I mean, it doesnt really matter if im right or not. I am only one person, what could I possibly do, or hope to do to change anything that seems unjust. Boy I wish we had some kind of big community website dedicated to one specific cause where everyone who owns something could go to, share ideas and support one another and make changes in the community. I KNOW! we can make it a car website! about nissan 370z! how about....... the370z.com? that sound good? im in, if anyone else likes that idea. that way we could stand up as a community, together as the main consumer of products the companies are selling NEED to cater to and possibly make a difference. oh wait........

Last edited by chii370; 09-22-2013 at 08:50 PM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote