View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
I didnt buy the Z with moding it in mind. I bought it because I liked it. It just became something I wanted to do well after. Its hardly my fault the Z is the worlds most expensive car ever made to mod for absolutely no reason what so ever. I just like the car and am putting up with the ******** that comes with liking it. Regardless of cost was just to get a wider range of options and do the research of cheapest/best after I actually got some answers. Your right, complaining here wont change 5hit, and yes people ARE stupid for paying those prices. But your right, you cant be an expert at everything, but it happens im one of those people who believe in INTRINSIC VALUE. But judging by what you said, you have absolutely no idea what that concept even means. Enjoy being an eternal toolbag, blindly buying without thought. It COULD be changed, but not enough people give a 5hit.

Oh, and bought the nismo so I wouldnt really have to mod it, and exclusivity, I dont like having the same car as 10000 other people just in my state alone. But I will be the bigger man and admit that with this HP war going on right now, it makes me jealous that a complete POS mustang 5.0 can now rape my car. Im just moding the things nissan should have done right the first time, such as the toyota prius exhaust sound, and pussy *** luxury car V6 engine. hell the straight 6 in the old GTR was 10x better than this boat anchor. At least they got the looks down and handling too, sexiest car around. believe it or not, I dont actually even LIKE modding it, I would rather have a car that was right from the factory. But all the other choices are ether: to expensive, ugly as 5hit, garbage build quality. But excel at one or 2 things. This was the best all around choice for every category you can consider while buying a sports car. Im just fixing the flaws, not going all out fa6 fast and furious wanna be.

Just because you own something doesnt mean you HAVE to support, like and defend every god damn thing about it. I dont overlook flaws in something just to be a fanboy. Its a car.

LMAO. You're right! Just because you own something doesn't mean you have to support it. But like I said complaining about everything about the car you just bought is not only idiotic, but pointless. If you don't like it change it. If you can't afford it...shut up and deal with it. The simple fact that you would mention intrinsic value and then complain that "tinkering with a couple numbers" on a computer shouldn't cost so much. When those numbers on that computer they're tinkering on could completely scrap that Nismo you bought if done incorrectly blows my mind. You're absolutely right that it shouldn't cost 2k. But if they're charging 2k in your area, and you can't do it yourself, either you pay 2k or you STOP COMPLAINING!

You were also right in stating that if enough people want to make a change then it can happen. But complaining isn't going to get anyone on your side. You're not putting up with ********, you're ranting and venting to people who can't change it for you. How about instead of name calling and whatever other juvenile tactic you resort to. You come up with a legit business plan or idea to help your cause.

Back to intrinsic value...you bought the Nismo? Ehhh... Ok man. I guess exclusivity made up for the extra hundreds or thousands you overpaid. But once again, that's just my opinion.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote