View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Project Bluebird: 2014 Metallic Peacock Nissan Note

ok well first off i know i'm copying from Waizz's thread, but seemed the best way to start off this type of thread anyways little background on the car: as some of you may or may not know i previously owned a Monterey Blue 370Z, but due to circumstances she is now in the big junkyard in the sky, had my heart set on another 370Z, but didn't work out in my favor..at least not for the time being, so after thinking about it and seeing how beautifully waizz's project came together and how much he liked his Fit i decided to try what in all honesty is Nissans attempt at going after the honda fit and to my surprise Nissan actually did a fairly decent job of putting together a car that was in a class i like to call "slow car that's fun to drive fast". In any case as time permits and as i come across aftermarket parts that will work with the Note i will be updating this thread periodically, so far though i have already had Injen do some R&D on the car and actually was impressed with what they were able to do....with just an intake they were able to achieve an approximate 8whp increase in HP and about the same for torque and after driving a few hundred miles to let the ECU recalibrate itself i have to say i am enjoying the car even more now. Anyways on to the pics.

As the car sits now (sorry waizz had to steal the pic from you) :

Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote