View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I took a look at the MWI section of the FSM and the two fuel level sensors are connected in series and the voltage at the dash (signal goes straight to dash and not through one of the control modules) increases as tank empties (full ~1/2V, mt ~4V). Just the opposite of what I thought it would be. If the circuit resistance was too high, as I first thought, the gauge would never read MT. The only thing I can see that would cause your problem is a bad level sensor - check the resistance of both sensors, specs in FSM. Or the dash is bad.