View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Just got back a little while ago from the show. Lots of cars but nothing crazy and the weather was excellent. The promoters had two vendors, Jersey Mikes Subs and some other vendor that donated food for those who entered the show which was nice.

A 1954 Chevrolet Corvette convertible won best in show. It was parked next to me and it was a beauty. I managed to take 1st in class (Imports 76 to current). I beat out a really nice looking 93 Toyota Supra. Lots of Camaros and Mustangs and lots of classics too.

There were two other Zs that showed up. The President of the Northern Virginia Z Car Club came over and we talked for a while. He brought his 240Z and another older guy showed up near the end with his 82 280Z. He came over and asked, "Did you drive the Dragon"? Nice fella.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 09-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote