View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #9182 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Good Morning everybody If my bible is to be believed, this is the day that God supposedly rested to watch football

After consecutive, ugly non-conference losses, Texas got back in gear and won their conference opener yesterday against Kansas St, who had beaten us five times straight previously.

I have detailed the Z pretty thoroughly, but there are still a variety of things to do. I thought I was going to have to drive it yesterday, so I did both clay and wax on a few areas rather than clay the whole car and have panels that weren't waxed if I need to go out. Items remaining: clay and wax front fenders, doors, rear fenders and the rear bumper; detail the dash and center console; dress trim and tires when the Super VRT shows up next week

Clean Z makes me
morning Jar!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good Morning Jar. Congrats to your team Need some pics of your super clean Z

We're watching the F1 this morning.
hey Gale!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Yay!!!!
me too! Zee ya in a few!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
sh1t... ughhh.
morning D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I just finished with Delta -- they took care of everything including bulkhead seats, wheelchair from curbside through security to the gate, etc.

I live Delta.
we will talk details in a bit!
Morning Kate! Hope you're hanging in there too!