View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ITS JUST A TUNE, why the F U C K would anyone spend roughly 1/6 of the price of the average turbo charger kit just to sit on a dyno and fiddle with a computer for a bit? what a god damn rip off!!!!! the problem is, people will happily pay it in complete ignorance.
Because shops have to pay rent, pay benefits, maybe retirement, medical insurance, business insurance, utilities, accounting.....I guess you never owned a business. Anyhow you can go to P tuning, I had my Nismo tuned by them when I had Berk cats and Nismo R intake installed. Or go buy the Uprev tuner module and do your own tune by data logging.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote