View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #60 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
So in the meantime, I should leave it as it is?

or should I have it removed?

I don't mind either way as long as you can promise me that you will make it right no matter what in a timely manner.

Can you promise me that I wont be stuck with a "rattling" cat-back system from Invidia?

Thank you for the fast response Lou.. I know you always handle issues like this with the highest customer service!.
Promise? i promise i can do everything in power to have INVIDIA replace the pipe. What i can't promise is the time line. I don't have control over production at invidia. I will promise you that we will do what ever it takes to make it right