View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #37 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

i was waiting for someone to make that between the lines comment, actually thought of the one you just said in my head as I was typing my response. not needing a specific part of the car doesnt nullify having the car in the first place. In this case having a very stiff race suspension actually makes the car WORSE in every single aspect except one. racing it. and if your not going to race it, you dont NEED it because your in fact making your car worse. I personally dont like feeling like my spine is bolted to the chassis, have to creep over speed bumps sideways at .00001 mph "same for RR tracks" and have a misserable headache from bouncing around in the car after a 2 hour drive. I had those retarded ideas when I was 16, and have since grown out of it.

One could argue that my exhaust wasnt "needed" well no, ima squash that stupid comment before it starts. I made the car BETTER than it was before because it sounded like a prius. And there are no negatives to it, it in no way made the car worse than it was before no matter what im doing with it. NEED when i said it didnt imply a necessity to life as you literally took it, it was meant in the context of usefulness and pros/cons.