View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

The ones that doesn't have crazy drivers who provoke, tailgate, and cut two lanes over to side swipe me. Yes, it happened tonight. My newly painted fender and wheel lip are scraped. He tailgated and followed me to the stop light after exiting the freeway to accuse me of trying to hit him and trying to dial the cops by waiving my phone. I told him I was simply trying to get away from him, and that I did try to call the cops on him.

Afterward the light changed, and we drove normally to the next intersection. He turned left, and I turned right. I honestly didn't want to confront him and escalate the situation any further. Plus, I had a hard time identifying the car and license plate. It was some old wagon like it was an 80's VW. I don't know. He was provoking me, and I got scared and wanted to get away.

At the same time I couldn't call 911 on my phone. It kept saying the line was busy. I couldn't get a hold of 911 once I got home, and my neighbor (former officer) couldn't believe it.