View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

honestly? the ones that come on the nismo are already pretty bad *** and it has several adjustable suspension parts. Unless your some kind of track guru or aspiring amature/future professional race car driver there is absolutely 100% ZERO reason to quote "upgrade" (slight) to any other setup. the only reason I can see is....... just to brag to other people what suspension you have. Dont get it unless you need it, and in this case you really dont, especially if all you do is daily drive the car. Even on big power Z's you only need to fiddle with engine internals, clutch, and POSSIBLY getting rid of that useless viscous rear LSD. no one in there right mind would say "boy I wish my nismo had a stiffer suspension" unless like i said..... bragging rights.