View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Really?! I thought that was the part that was causing the ride to be so... bumpy. lol. I saw some others had swifts on nismo struts but I think that was geared more for track. I even bought a set of nismo struts that I was going to put on my Z along with the swifts. Just decided to hold off. Well then. Guess it might be good news for me since I may just have a spare set of parts laying around. They are from a '12 model year though. Weren't there improvements/refinements for that year? Think these would be worth swapping out at the same time with the swifts since I'm already going to be in there?