Thread: The Z Traction
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

I read a lot about prior about driving these things in the rain and last week got the chance to experience it. Rear wheel drive with no weight and big *** tires=slow down.

OP, what kind of tires do you have? Check tire rack for which category they fall in to:

"Extreme Performance Summer Tires
You want extreme dry street performance and are willing to trade some comfort and hydroplaning resistance to get it.

Not to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, in snow or on ice, or at high speeds in deep standing water, these specially tuned tires combine big-block tread designs with aggressive tread compounds and reinforced internal constructions to emphasize dry road response, traction, handling and high speed capabilities for serious driving enthusiasts."

I have Bridgestone Pole Position and those aren't too bad. My next tires are going to be 'no rain allowed' though. Haha.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 09-20-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote