View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:27 AM   #1504 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
This is my boat also. I have the Greddy TI-C which is 2.75 (70mm) but to me looks to taper to a 2.5 where it would bolt up. I'll measure tomorrow. So while doing this I'm going to have the resonators taken out for a true straight pipe.
Mmhmm. I'm debating back and forth between doing an electric cutout, since I want my car to be daily driveable, and that I believe that if I have a 3 inch cutout, I might be able to make some nice gains.

Worst case, FI 3 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Spohn I'm running the same numbers as you in the exhaust department that is. I have a Beluga 2.75 CBE but my CNT TP'S and my flanges are 2.5. Would it make that much more difference if I went 2.75 all the way through?

Sent with TapAhoe
From my personal knowledge with fluid mechanics, it'll make a noticeable difference. You'll be creating less room for weird counterflow or pressure changes/drops if you make it a straight 2.75 system, rather than having the system taper hard to 2.5 at one point.