View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #56 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped View Post
What's questionable about it? Tony himself agrees that FI exhaust have drone. So where is the problem with the thread complaining about the misinformation rampant in this forum that suggests they have no drone? If everyone in this thread agrees FI exhausts have drone I don't see the problem.
Do I think some combinations drone, sure. Now I can tell you if I owned a 7AT I would run Stock Cats, Stainless Steel Mufflers and 18" Resonators. Does that combination have some drone at certain RPM's, yes it does. I never said it did not! For me in my mid 30's is it tolerable, sure.

Now, I will state again when I talk to every customer individually I educate them on what to expect out of the exhaust. In fact, I have had a few people I did not sell the exhaust to over the years because I told them I thought our exhaust would drone too much for them and I would rather not make the sale than have an unhappy customer. If you had called me and expressed you distaste for drone I would of steered you away. But you did not purchase the exhaust through me.

Here is what I think is really bothering you.

#1 You are clearly unhappy about some members here who have a different take on my system droning than you do. You feel that it does and if they disagree with that feeling than they must be wrong.

#2 You feel you were mislead by who you purchased the system from and now they will not take it back and give you a full refund.

So those two things being touched on, why attack my system, reputation and business. You could of just picked up the phone and called me.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 09-20-2013 at 12:42 AM.