View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

As long as I have been modding cars (which isnt as long as others) and adding aftermarket exhaust "drone" has been subjective. This isnt new information here. To me the GT Haus setup I had, had little to no drone with a slight hiss on decel. That hiss is a deal breaker for most, me, didnt care. Some people who watched my videos thought it sounded awful.

My 3" F.I non resinated exhauast had even less drone if not any. Maybe the turbos helped the issue. Now this Zele Exhaust makes me mad at times but it is super rare and I do not drive much. So someone in my shoes I would still recommend the Zele system to.

My "take" on this is do more research and dont blame people trying to help when you do not like the product YOU decided to purchase.

I think the people that love their F.I system in various configurations say enough.