View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #78 (permalink)
LaylaRocks
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Midnight Blue14
LaylaRocks is on a distinguished road
Default My Midnight Blue is much darker than these pictures

Hello Forum,

I just got my 2014 370Z in Midnight Blue, touring package, and it is much darker than these pictures. It's really navy blue, and in some light even looks black. I sold my 2003 350 Z in Daytona Blue in June and had to wait 4 months for the 2013 I ordered to come in and what arrived is actually a 2014! I LOVED my 350Z from day 1 to day 3,650. It was the best car I've ever owned and I only sold it as it had rust developing under both wheel wells. At 96,000 miles I still got $8,700 for it and sold it in a week on Craig's list. It was a very sad day to kiss my baby goodbye!

Also missing is in my 370 is the deep, throaty engine/exhaust sound the 2003 had. What happened? And, it's missing the digital speedometer that I loved; it saved me from quite a few tickets, I'm sure!

Now, to what I LOVE. It's incredibly powerful, lightening fast, highly responsive and feels so solid. It turns heads whereever I go; people actually stare as I drive by. The "cockpit" is perfect; it feels like you're piloting a rocket ship, lol! Every control is perfectly placed. The seat adjusts in so many ways so you can make your position in the car perfect. I love the navigation system (which is different from the 2013, I believe), blue tooth, XM radio, and awesome sound system. The leather and suede seats are gorgeous.

I haven't had time to take any pictures yet in the daylight, but I will try to get some here on the weekend.

Enjoy the full moon all!
LaylaRocks
LaylaRocks is offline   Reply With Quote