View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Sorry I reported this post as spam
Due to a new mayor & police commissioner, also the end to stop & frisk, crime will get a big jump up. History of N.Y.C. shows that.

The projected person to be the next mayor signaled also for much more spending which should lead to higher taxes.

So I figured with much more crime, higher taxes & companies moving out of N.Y.C. property selling will begin & the prices of real estate will fall very fast.

That's what happened in N.Y.C's past. Before mayor Giuliani, the crime was so bad that you couldn't stop at a red light without hands going into your car to get some money. 100% true.

My thought about selling out now is not only for the top 20%, it's for EVERYBODY that's in a position to due so. Of course it's just my thoughts and it may not happen. Politicians say one thing when running for office but not always follow through once they are in office.

I thought this might help some Z owners that live in N.Y.C. & are on the fence as where to live.

I can see my post being somewhat off topic, but maybe it will get some people aware of what's happening in this city.

We know many cities that once were great & now they are going bankrupt. N.Y.C. has much more debt & strength, so maybe that won't happen.

As far as reporting it as spam. Maybe it is. Maybe it's just a post that a bored person made. I'm not sure. I guess I'll just take a rest from posting & do something else.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote