View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
I admit I'm torn on this one.....I really do like Spawn and John has really been great to me. This will bug me for awhile......*sigh*!
I'd think John after seeing the pic you posted for everyone to see would agree that the product is not up to snuff and they'd offer to take them back and refund you the cost in order to maintain a good reputation for taking care of loyal customers. Those things should fit like a glove with no gaps whatsoever considering you paid good coin for them and for all the other mods to AIR SMURF ONE! But Hey!!! Those JDM Tailights are the SHAT!

If it isn't raining tomorrow morning I'm going to haul it up to Fairfax and get a Gi-Hugic Mocha! Anyone else gonna make it?

Last edited by ZCarMan; 10-23-2009 at 05:03 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote